August 9, 2007 Mommy made portraits of me today. I was very sleepy, but she said it didn't matter. She said I was beautiful all of the time. Mommy loves me sooooooo much. She said so.
"Chirp!" I am a Savannah Cat. I reincarnated January 26, 2007. My father, a pure African Serval, and my mother a 50% Serval, makes me an F1, 75% Savannah. I returned to Mommy when I was 13 weeks old. My growing up story is posted at http://Khalil-thegoldenprince.blogspot.com. In my last life, I was born March 18, 2006, also an F1 Savannah cat. But while my father was pure African Serval, my mother was an F2 Savannah, 25% Serval. This made me an F1, 62.5% Savannah. I arrived home June 10, 2006 and died August 26, 2006. I was with my Mommy for little more than two months. She was so desolate when I left, I returned to her in less than a year. My last life, is posted at http://khalil-mylastlife.blogspot.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment