Here I am at 13 weeks. I came home night before last and does it feel good lying here upside down in my red play cube.
Several days before my arrival, Mommy saw a peacock on our roof. She had never seen one so close to our house and was amazed when she saw the big bird walking up the street, stop at the house and fly onto the roof. Mommy ran inside for her camera and sent the photo to her special friend.
Her friend wrote back:
I immediately saw this as a sign heralding Khalil's arrival. The peacock is rich in mystical symbolism and past life connections (yours and Khalil's) are associated with this bird. The peacock is a powerful symbol of protection. It is also a symbol of resurrection and resembles the phoenix in traditional descriptions. It is associated with wisdom, and vision. The markings on Khalil's forehead remind me of a bird with outstretched wings and long feathered tail.
To read about my last life, go to http://khalil-mylastlife.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Yay! Khalil has his blog at last!
I second the yay!!!! Now Khalil can post all his pictures here as long as his mommy lets us know when he does that.
and i third that!!!
we loveeeeeee all the khalil pix!!!
and what a great place to save them :)
Post a Comment